Tuesday, April 1, 2008

CANNES



Really good news - "First Page Taipei" has been officially selected as 1 of 15 projects for the L'Atelier Program at this years Cannes Film Festival.

Cannes launched L’Atelier in 2005 in order to assist directors with the financing and completion of their projects - we've been invited to attend the festival in May and meet with producers, distributors and financiers, as well as to promote the project there.

Cannes Press Release

Variety Article on L'Atelier

Hollywood Reporter

2 comments:

james said...

Congratulations on being selected! My girlfriend works for media for a magazine in Taipei and I heard about First Page Taipei from her. If your looking for actors, I currently work as a freelance actor in Taipei, but I'm originally from California. Shoot me an email!

Sam Lem said...

better be getting some updates once you hit Cannes... pictures, bloggage, etc...

-Sam Lem